+ Product videos
+ Product creation
Our nail design team has evaluated more than 1800+ reviews of other nail burs and incorporated the most important aspects into the EasyPro +.
The most common negative aspects of comparable articles were:
- an outdated design
- often the price was not in proportion to the quality
- Inferior engines that are uncomfortable to use in the long term
Articles are mostly either for beginners only or Suitable for professionals
Our team solved these problems like this:
- The EasyPro + comes in a neutral, timeless design
- The EasyPro + can keep up with devices from the higher price segment
- The EasyPro + works quietly and can also be used for longer applications on the nail without restrictions
- The EasyPro + includes a serial number registration
- The EasyPro + is for both beginners and Suitable for professionals, as the speed can be adjusted manually
+ Product info
"All beauty queens who are into Shellac or artificial nails should use the electric nail file from JCMaster."
-InStyle, April 25.04.2020th, XNUMX, Source
What's in the box
1x control console, 1x foot pedal (can also be used without), 5x diamond bits, 1x handpiece, 1x manual, 1x e-book (in the order confirmation)
30000 rpm, 24W, weight handpiece: approx 150g
- 2 years development of a Hamburg start-up - Quality product, which is suitable for beginners and advanced users.
- Premium doesn't always have to be expensive - Powerful, vibration and almost noiseless; adjustable speed (from 0 to 30.000 rpm)
- Absolute precision - Ergonomic handpiece with quick release fastener, which can hold all commercially available attachments for nail burs
- Clockwise and counterclockwise rotation - Suitable for right and left handers. The integrated anti-overheating system ensures that the handpiece does not heat up too much even after a long period of use
- Flexibility - Simple operation & integrated, optionally usable foot pedal, which can also be used if necessary
- Different areas of application - For the removal of semi-permanent nail polish, nail gel, acrylic nails, gel nails, calluses and natural nails
- Extra security & quality assurance - Contains serial number with which you can ensure authenticity after registering on our website and receive an extra 6 months guarantee
- Full power, even suitable for stubborn care - In addition to being used on nails, the device is aAlso suitable for treating severely horny feet, for example
- Free extras: The device contains 5 bits for the handpiece, which can be easily exchanged and take on various functions in manicures and pedicures
Very quiet device, which enables increased concentration when modeling nails.
Product registration by serial number gives another +6 months protection for the device. In addition, the number can be used to check the authenticity of the JCMaster Beauty milling cutter.
For various areas of application
For various areas of application
Suitable for right and left-handers, both manicures and pedicures and applications such as corneal removal, modeling of natural nails and of course artificial nails.
Hardly noticeable vibration thanks to innovative technology, which is built into the handpiece and which is also comfortable to hold thanks to its ergonomics.
Customer questions and answersAsk a question
I have read in reviews that the bits that are included are not good, which ones are good ??? and what do you have to order directly ??? Lg Bauer
es handelt sich um Amateur bits. On our website you can separately Premium bits acquire from us. :-)
Can I also use this device for calluses in the foot area?
Yes! This works really well with abrasive sleeves. 😌
What bit size can be used for the router?
The milling cutter can accommodate all standard bits with standardized dimensions. :-)
Does the milling cutter need carbon brushes?
Is the mandrill attachment for grinding sleeves included with this device?
Hello, Does the device work without the foot part? I don't like that. Thanks in advance
Yes! The device can also be operated without a foot section.
Hello, is the router suitable for gel and acrylic?
Yes! Of course. :-)
Can I also use it for foot care, e.g. grind the cornea, or is the force insufficient and the device stopping?
The performance is of course sufficient :-) You only have to work with suitable attachments. We recommend abrasive sleeves for the cornea.
Hello, I would like to give my wife the product EasyPro + Deluxe nail cutter for household use. What do you need for that. Is the basic equipment sufficient? Do you need the additives? What is useful? Could you please send me some information? Thanks very much.
The basic equipment includes amateur bits, which are okay to start with. Premium bits are available separately in our shop.
Is the cutter suitable for nail salons?
Yes, the device is already being used by several hundred studios. :-)
Good morning how many watts does the nail cutter have? Lg Jennifer Ark
30000 rpm, 24W, Weight handpiece: approx 150g
How many Watts is the motor of this product?
Product name: JD5500; Input voltage: AC220V-240V; Frequency: 50 - 60Hz; Output voltage: DC30V; Power: 65W; Weight: about 1850g; Size: about 190 * 170 * 75mm; Color gray
Speed: 0-35000RPM.MAX; Handpiece weight: about 215g; Handpiece dimensions: 130mm; Diameter (handpiece): 27mm; Direction of travel: forward and reverse
Certification: CE / PSE / RoHS